Last Updated: July 18 2020
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for fastlifehacks.com.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than an email provider that we use (Runbox & MailerLite currently) in order to send you email.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s disk drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, a Google Analytics cookie would allow us to track how many people visit the site, and which are the most popular pages. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to personally identifiable information on our site.
The site uses encryption (SSL) to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We do not store offline physical copies of any personal information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.