This post covers the changes I’ve made to the Andrew Huberman Supplements post over time.
Well… most of them… occasionally I make an update and forget to edit this list.
Dec 14, 2022 – Updated:
- Added reference to some of the discussion that Andrew had with Dr Kyle Gillett around Tongkat Ali and Fadogia Agrestis. In particular with Fadogia, listing out the dosing protocols Kyle uses, and referencing the rat study he mentioned.
Nov 8, 2022 – Updated:
- Added a section on Rhodiola Rosea after Layne Norton discussed it in their interview.
September 28, 2022 – Updated:
- Added section on zinc and its importance in maintaining healthy testosterone levels (as discussed by Andrew). Specifically how having insufficient zinc is likely to decrease testosterone levels.
September 17, 2022 – Updated:
- Added section on Nicotine. Whilst Andrew doesn’t take it, he has mentioned it a number of times as a focus aid, so it makes sense to cover it.
September 6, 2022 – Updated:
- Added section on Creatine, which Andrew discusses in the context of optimal brain function/performance. He says he takes 5 grams per day, mixed into a drink.
August 24, 2022 – Updated:
- Added section on Vitamin D, which he mentions taking in his interview with Rhonda Patrick
- Added section on Athletic Greens, which is a sponsor and he says he’s taken for years
August 16, 2022 – Updated:
- Added section on Glutamine use – Andrew mentions he has been taking it since college, primarily for immune enhancement. In his podcast ‘Nutrients for Brain Health’ he mentions how it can also be beneficial for the brain.
June 29, 2022 – Updated:
- Added section on Inositol (Myo-inositol), which is a compound that Andrew says he is experimenting with. He’s adding it to his sleep stack, and so far says the results are good.
Prior to June 29, 2022:
- Updates were being made, but I wasn’t logging them yet.