This post covers the changes I’ve made to the Rhonda Patrick Diet article over time.
December 26, 2021 – Updated:
- Confirmed from her Dec 21 Q&A that she continues to use Berkey water filters.
August 21, 2021 – Updated:
- Added mention of her (current) experiment eating a ketogenic diet
- Added mention of her use of a Waterpik for improved dental health
- Added mention of her preference around organ meats
August 6, 2021 – Updated:
- Mentioned for sleep section, how Rhonda doesn’t consume coffee in the afternoon
- Updated supplements section
- Changed Rhonda’s preference from ChiliPAD to SleepEight, in terms of her temperature controlled mattress cover
Feb 22, 2021 – Updated:
- Brought supplements list up to date, using data from main supplements post
- Updated info on the sauna Rhonda uses
Jan 14, 2021 – Updated:
- Fixed broken video links
July 23, 2020 – Updated:
- Added Rhonda’s xylitol gum preference (source); Pur gum
- Updated details on smoothies to reflect Rhonda’s shift to low/zero fruit smoothies.
May 19, 2020 – Updated:
- Added section on the use of Xylitol gum and dental health
- Updated section on melatonin use to reflect Rhonda’s increase to 9mg/nightly, which helps her avoid night terrors.
April 30, 2020 – Updated:
- Updated supplements list, based on changes to the main supplements post.
- Added sauna section, including reference to the specific type of sauna Rhonda uses.
Feb 17, 2020 – Updated:
- Added section on the use of mineral sunscreen over chemical sunscreen, and cited studies around chemical sunscreen issues. Rhonda currently opts to use Coola mineral sunscreen – but has no affiliation with them.
Feb 16, 2020 & Prior
- Updates were being made, but I wasn’t logging them yet.